Thursday, April 4, 2013

Apologies are not always the same

Have you ever wondered if different personalities apologize differently?

Quite often this is the way it sounds...

The "D" style will say "Well, I am sorry" in a tone that makes you feel it was your fault anyway...:)

The "I" style will usually say "Hey sorry, want to grab a pizza and a beer?" with a big smile!

The "S" style gives the most sincere apology, "I am so sorry please forgive me, how can I make it up to you?"

And then there is my style (Bill) the "C" will just say

Yup, that's right nothing. We "C" styles hate to admit a mistake and so will seldom acknowledge it.

Of course this is a generalization, but you would be surprised how accurate it can be. Think about the people around you and their apology style...

Oh, by the way my "S" is screaming at me "I am so sorry if I have offended anyone with this!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment